Definately not Unlimited Luxury, Premium brands Liquor as long as its from Mexico. WIFI yup they have it and it only costs $60.00 a week what a bargain on top of the overpriced rooms.
Not sure what they mean by ALL INCLUSIVE I must have missed the briefing or something.
The staff are great they try hard and they know you're being ripped off and try and make up for it by going out of their way to try and make you happy. If you have any problems you can go to the management they will listen and then do nothing. STAY AWAY. The hotel is 18 Km from town in either direction and its a $25.00 cab ride. The RIU is less money and a far better VALUE.
We have been coming to CABO 7 years and this is the most disappointing hotel we have stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the sparkling Sea of Cortes, surrounded by eight championship golf courses, Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond Resort that captures the beauty and elegance of traditional, colonial Mexican design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Los Cabos Hotel
- Dreams Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Dreams Los Cabos
- Dreams Resort Cabo San Lucas
- Dreams Los Cabos Resort
- Dreams Resort Los Cabos
- Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas