Long time member of trip advisor and I had to post this review even though I am still currently staying here. Not sure why all the negatives on the food, we have had nothing but great food here so far. The morning breakfasts are delicious, omlettes made to order, fantastic french toast hot coffee, yum, yum.
We ate at Portifino the first night, it was amazing! Second night we had the Xmas eve buffett and again, very, very good! Tonight is their xmas show and buffet right by the beach, we will check it out. One of the things that most reviews say, that I will agree with is the housekeeping staff. FANTASTIC! I even searched out our girl and gave her a tip on xmas because she more than deserved it. Speaking of tipping, I was a bit concerned about this as I don't want to be tipping for every drink I get, that kind of defeats the all inclusive thing. Poolside, I did not tip my waiter until we ordered our lunch, then I tipped him 50 pesos and he get the drinks coming the rest of the day. I tipped at the restaraunts, but again, only 50 pesos at the buffets and more at the ala cartes. We went and sat at the bar and had wine, but never tipped, I watched as people came up and about 50% tipped. Our rooms are spacious and perfect views. Resort is very clean, staff is all friendly.
Another thing I would like to speak about and that is the wifi. I also feel you shouldn't have to pay for wifi when you pay so much for staying there, but I must say, this wifi was the best I have seen. I paid $60 for the week and I can post live to facebook from everywhere on the resort, even when I am on the beach, and it is reletively fast. I don't mind paying if they are going to deliver a good service and this service is top notch, in fact I am poolside at the nice and quiet adult pool right now with a Mojito in my hand. If anything changes I will post again after our trip, but I just want to tell people, this resort DOES NOT deserve some of the reviews some of these people write.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the sparkling Sea of Cortes, surrounded by eight championship golf courses, Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond Resort that captures the beauty and elegance of traditional, colonial Mexican design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Los Cabos Hotel
- Dreams Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Dreams Los Cabos
- Dreams Resort Cabo San Lucas
- Dreams Los Cabos Resort
- Dreams Resort Los Cabos
- Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas