“Felt like a princess!” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   KM 18.5 Carretera Transpeninsular Csl Sjc, Cabo San Lucas 23400, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Nights!
Ranked #30 of 66 hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Vancouver, Canada
“Felt like a princess!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

What a beautiful resort and beautiful stay in Cabo! Everything was amazing, from check-in to check-out. There was nothing difficult, the staff were all very accomodating and friendly and they all seemed to genuinely care about me. I went down to the ocean and next thing I knew there was a staff member there telling me it's not safe to go in the ocean and to please be careful. He stayed right there until I left to make sure I was safe! That's above and beyond! The food was awesome! The head chef came out to chat and again I felt very special! The resort itself is intimate which allows for enjoyment of everything without a long walk etc. The entertainment was great - my favorite was the beach party with a live band! The staff played games with us and everyone had a great time! I wasn't concerned about wifi because there was free access to the internet/computers in their business centre all the time and that was all I needed to keep in touch with my family while on vacation. I loved Dreams and I loved Cabo! Thank you to all of the staff that took such good care of me!!!

Room Tip: Corner suites are larger and I was on the 4th floor facing the adult only pool and ocean and I didn...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
DreamsL0sCab0s, Director General at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference and your great comments about Dreams Los Cabos. We`re glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
Happy holidays,

2,121 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (384)
Victoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Just got back from an amazing week at this resort. The thing that I was most impressed with was the service and food. The stay went well beyond my expectations. Antonio at the "pool bar" makes the best mojito! A special shout out to Esperanza from making taking such great care of us! It was all the little touches that made me feel like a princess. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
DreamsL0sCab0s, Director General at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference and your great comments about our team members and Dreams Los Cabos

Happy Holidays!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We just recently came home from Cabo and loved it. Dreams is really over the top! Rooms were very clean and food was great! We also had our wedding in cabo and it was perfect! Couldn't say enough good things about dreams!

Dear Guest,

Your comments are music to our ears!!!

Happy holidays

San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

The resort itself is a nice setting and is clean. However, there are few absolute deal breakers when it comes to this place. First the food is absolutely terrible. As an example, the fish tacos tasted like something you would make yourself in college if all you had were frozen fish sticks and tortillas. Eat anywhere in town or on the coasts in the US and you will see that these fish tacos should never be consumed. All the other food was fairly consistently bad...it wasn't inedible by any means but it just wasn't good. That is so disappointing at an all-inclusive resort. Even if i was forced to come back here, i would never agree to eat at this hotel again...i'd go out and just spend money on high quality food. Also the management here is not entirely friendly. They booked most of our group of couples in rooms with two double beds. Not ideal but come on people...that's unacceptable. They made very little effort to help and their response is there is nothing we can do. No apology or willingness to say, hey we are sorry, let me send you a complimentary drink up to your room (even tho its all inclusive, that gesture would be well - received even though it costs them NOTHING) That is the epitome of awful customer service.
Also, the service at many of the restaurants suffers. A group of 8 went to dinner and it took over 15 minutes to get place settings and menus. I mean why am I even dealing with this?

Also the alcohol is not exactly great. Not really sure what I am drinking but I routinely saw boxed wine being carted around into the restaurants and the bottles of liqueor are potentially on the same level. I witnessed the bartenders at the Rendezvous bar filling the bacardi display bottles with coke and water...mind you it was the display bottles, but this sort of thing just completely creates a sense of distrust. I am always questioning the quality.

Positives: grounds are actually beautiful. Hotel is clean and safe. Most of the staff is very friendly. Pools are nice. Lots of activities available. Rooms are huge and comfortable. Room service breakfast is very good. Generally a good deal in terms of all inclusive...specifically for quantity of food/beverage. Quality - well if you've read this far you know how I feel about this.

Overall, I will not come back until they fix their food. Not worth it. I have travelled extensively and know what quality is. I have stayed in extremely fancy hotels to the cheapest hostels around the world. While by no means is this place bad but please read the positives with a grain of salt. If you are just here to stay and play then enjoy...just temper your expectations of the food and hope you and your significant other don't get two double beds.

Overheard in the halls: "Oh you guys got put in a double bed room as well? Yeah, that happens to everyone."

Whistler, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We found the service staff to be wonderful, friendly and accommodating, but management could definitely improve the experience by making you feel you're not being nickled and dimed and an all inclusive
- $60/week for internet connection
- $12 round trip for a shuttle into Cabo, so unless your ready to shell out more dollars your stuck at the hotel.
- Cost of spa treatments that are higher then anything else I've seen in North America.
- Advise guests in their welcome package, suggested gratuity etiquette.
- Staffing levels appeared to be low at times - particular at the rendezvous bar between 5:30pm & 7:30pm when people were waiting for their dining reservation.
- Portofino, we'd heard was one of the best restaurants at the resort. We made the mistake of waiting until our final night to go, when it turned out it was closed. They close each restaurant one night per week, which we didn't realize until it was too late.

On a positive note, the food was generally very good, the property clean and well manicured, and as I said the staff was extremely friendly and attentive.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Troy, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

The thing that impressed me most about this resort was how busy the housekeeping staff were, dusting the ceilings in the hallways, wiping the chairs in the lobby, raking the sand into perfect patterns, tirelessly saying hello every time we passed in the corridor. They did it cheerfully, despite the fact that they probably earn less per day what is our minimum hourly wage here in the States.

Restaurant personnel remembered us and greeted us enthusiastically from one visit to the next. I loved the Japanese restaurant and Italian and we alternated between these two for dinner. The other three were just OK - nothing to write home about. The drinks were definitely not the full strength you would get in a bar at home. But it was all inclusive, so you could drink as many as you wanted if you needed to get a buzz.

Speaking of all inclusive, apparently someone was getting enough alcohol because there were at least three times we witnessed obnoxious drunk behavior from young adults at the pool. Some of their activities were outright dangerous. One group of people were swimming in the ocean at night (on an unswimmable beach). Another time a girl left her drinking companions in the hot tub, made her way to the infinity side waterfall and jumped right over into the pool below. None of her "friends" blinked an eye or checked to see if she was still alive. Finally, one morning after one of these incidents people were checking the pool because someone had broken a drink glass in the hot tub and there were inperceptible shards of glass in the pool. There were signs at the bars saying they were forbidden to serve to people who were drunk, but apparently this rule was not honored.

Other clearly marked rules were also not enforced, such as no children in the hot tub. During the day people laid on the beach chairs and used the hot tub to babysit their children. Also, there was a rule about not saving chairs. But each morning a majority of the chairs were already covered with towels and a token book, most of which stayed empty for hours. If you're not going to enforce the rules then take down the signs.

I did notice and appreciate that several times a day someone tested the water in the pool and the hot tub. And I appreciated the waitstaff's diligence in bringing us drinks.

All that aside, we did enjoy our stay at Dreams, especially the hospitable staff.

The room was very clean as well. However, I could never adjust the air conditioning to my liking. Either it was on full blast, or I turned it off because I was freezing. The bathroom was really small, as was the tub, which you wouldn't want to bathe in.

Room Tip: The hotel is designed to have a water view from every room. If walking is a problem, get a room nea...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
DreamsL0sCab0s, Director General at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference and your great comments about Dreams Los Cabos.

All comments about our service are carefully reviewed please allow me to answer the following:

We don´t allow the usage other than acrylic glasses at the pool area, I am positive that the drink glass you mentioned was most probably brought from a guestroom.
All of our chaise loungers are available on a first come first serve basis, we know some of our guests like to reserve them by leaving a personal belongings whilst they are doing something else, but if they do not return after half an hour our pool concierge is responsible to remove the belongings and to make the chaise available again.

Happy holidays!

Magnolia, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stayed here as part of a Chrysler incentive program so we didn't have to pay for anything. They fed us verrrry well, 4 different restaurants . Lots of seafood and drinks! The staff were excellent and did their best to help you. Some of the gardening and housekeeping staff had a little trouble understanding English but most understood us just fine. Clean, stylish rooms and grounds.Nice pools with bar. We played golf, which was expensive. We had a sunset cruise. We took LOTS of pictures.The ONLY drawback was a 25min. Drive to Cabo San Lucas.

Room Tip: We had a room on 4th floor. Great view!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
DreamsL0sCab0s, Director General at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, November 29, 2012

Very best regards,

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!