“Awesome adventure!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located at Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas, Cabo FlyBoard introduced the Flyboard to Los Cabos area in April 2013. We are the first and only authorized FlyBoard dealer for the Baja, in Mexico. Our rentals are fun, safe, and we guarantee a great customer experience. We can accommodate single flyers, or bring down your whole group for a fun-filled day you'll never forget. At Cabo FlyBoard we dedicate 100% of our time and effort to grow this thrilling new sport. We are a small business and take pride in our great customer service. Our certified instructors have competed in International Championships, and have over 800 hours of flying experience and they're always prepared and excited to teach new riders of all levels, just bring along your sense of adventure, and we'll do the rest. Your time with us is guaranteed to be one of the most unique experiences you've ever had, and for how cool FlyBoarding is, it's actually pretty easy.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
San Diego, California
“Awesome adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I had a blast with Cabo GlyBoard. Our first time experiencing FlyBoarding was very pleasant. We were instructed with patience and did really well standing up, going high up and doing dolphin dips all during the first session. Definitely recommended :). A very unique experience!

Visited March 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Crazy fun new experience! Must try !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Carey + Luke

My brother and I had to try it out after seeing it done. Needless to say it was a super fun new experience. The team there treat you soooo good. As well as a free locker which is always nice! I want to return ASAP!

Orange Park, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Extreme fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My boys (Mitch - 13 & Matt - 15) had such a great time they would spend the rest of the vacation with Cabo Flyboard. The staff (Jason, Beto and Paulina) are great, super informative and had our boys up and flying immediately. I can't stress enough what a blast my sons had and they are begging to return tomorrow!

Milton, Washington
“UNREAL. Such a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Had such a blast. I had no idea what I was getting into but Jason's instruction and expertise made me feel safe ans assured. This was the best and I will do it every time I'm in Cabo!

Longmont, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
“TOOO COOL !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

WOW this was the best treat we ever gave our selfs !! Easy, fun ,we really felt like we were Rocket man !! We saw it out in the water and had to track it down ,not simple but we did it ,It is kind of behind Mangos. Little hard to find. BUT FIND IT !!!! We will do it again for sure . Thanks

Review collected in partnership with this attraction