“Crazy fun new experience! Must try !!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located at Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas, Cabo FlyBoard introduced the Flyboard to Los Cabos area in April 2013. We are the first and only authorized FlyBoard dealer for the Baja, in Mexico. Our rentals are fun, safe, and we guarantee a great customer experience. We can accommodate single flyers, or bring down your whole group for a fun-filled day you'll never forget. At Cabo FlyBoard we dedicate 100% of our time and effort to grow this thrilling new sport. We are a small business and take pride in our great customer service. Our certified instructors have competed in International Championships, and have over 800 hours of flying experience and they're always prepared and excited to teach new riders of all levels, just bring along your sense of adventure, and we'll do the rest. Your time with us is guaranteed to be one of the most unique experiences you've ever had, and for how cool FlyBoarding is, it's actually pretty easy.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Crazy fun new experience! Must try !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Carey + Luke

My brother and I had to try it out after seeing it done. Needless to say it was a super fun new experience. The team there treat you soooo good. As well as a free locker which is always nice! I want to return ASAP!

Orange Park, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Extreme fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My boys (Mitch - 13 & Matt - 15) had such a great time they would spend the rest of the vacation with Cabo Flyboard. The staff (Jason, Beto and Paulina) are great, super informative and had our boys up and flying immediately. I can't stress enough what a blast my sons had and they are begging to return tomorrow!

Milton, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“UNREAL. Such a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Had such a blast. I had no idea what I was getting into but Jason's instruction and expertise made me feel safe ans assured. This was the best and I will do it every time I'm in Cabo!

Longmont, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“TOOO COOL !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

WOW this was the best treat we ever gave our selfs !! Easy, fun ,we really felt like we were Rocket man !! We saw it out in the water and had to track it down ,not simple but we did it ,It is kind of behind Mangos. Little hard to find. BUT FIND IT !!!! We will do it again for sure . Thanks

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Placentia, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Iron Man and Dolphin In A Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I came to Cabo to DJ a wedding. Sure enough I googled fun things to do and I ran across an amazing video promoting flyboarding. After running into all kinds of people on the beach that tried to rip me off I ran into Cabo Flyboard... The receptionist was extremely informative and helpful. We signed up for a group session with 4 of my other friends. A young blonde gentlemen then took us out to the ocean and we 1 by 1 put on our flyboards and literally had the time of our lives! They even video taped us with Go Pro's while we flew in the air and then shortly belly flopped into the ocean... at least I did! Nonetheless for my first time it was an insane rush... I finally got it down 15 minutes later and I was jumping through the ocean like a dolphin... I love dolphins and it felt unreal to swim like one!

I recommend setting up a intro session early in your trip, and then follow up with another session a day or two later! You won't regret it!

My fellow staff members who were on the trip with me and myself are grateful for the experience... Thanks guys!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction