“Good Food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dos Mares Marina Grill & Bar

Dos Mares Marina Grill & Bar
De la Darsena L 18 Col. Centro | Marina Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas 23410, Mexico
624 143 05 82
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Wichita, Kansas
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We ate here our first night in Cabo and were pleased with the food and service. The food was very good and came out quickly. I would definitely try again when we return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Best restaurant at the Marina!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My daughter and I ate here three out of the five nights we were in Cabo - we loved it! The service was excellent - Omar took great care of us. The food was spectacular. I'm a fresh fish snob and the tuna was to die for. The location right on the water was very nice, and it was fun just hanging out with some wine watching the people go by. Plus the live music every night was a really nice touch. We're lucky we stumbled on this place, I highly recommend Dos Mares.

Visited July 2013
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Perfect, just perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Visited Dos Mares marina bar and grill a few days ago and were so pleased that we did! I ordered the filet mignon and it was the best steak that I've ever had! We sat outside overlooking the marina which was really romantic, I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a delicious meal in Cabo San lucas.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Had the special hamburger & fries, Amazing Flavor for the sirloin, the fries Hot and a garlic flavor....Eduardo our server , the best Server I've experienced since I've been here. Courteous, Kind & Attentive. ....thanks Eduardo your Fantastic.♥

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Sisters, Oregon
“Great food right on the marina.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Had lunch at Dos Mares in Cabo and really enjoyed it. Had their fish tacos and they were the best. The place was recommended by our concierge, Carla, from the Royal Solaris, and she knew what she was talking about! It was a hot day and to able to step out of the sun was a relief. So was the ice cold beer! It's a great place with an even greater atmosphere right on the marina.

• Visited June 2013