“Class Act Operation!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
“Class Act Operation!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Wow! These guys were amazing!! We chartered the boat for a full day. It lasted much longer than a full day usually would. Their sister boat didn't have a charter today so I was suprised and had the pleasure of fishing with the captains of both boats and the mate! We caught three fish. One being a Marlin. Although we only caught one Marlin we were on the fish. We saw and had well over thirty within 100' of the boat at various times of the day. The Marlin just weren't biting today. It was a pleasurable day for my girlfriend who isn't much of a fisher. She got to see schools of dolphin, various types of fish, she caught a Grouper. Her highlight of the day was a very intimate incounter with a Seal at the dock on our way out. She was even more blown away when we returned and he was waiting for her!! Their price may run a bit higher than what your hotel is offering but its worth it!! They aren't afraid to burn the fuel to find the fish. Most the other boats were close to shore saving fuel today and we were 35 miles down the coast. I fish often and I enjoyed this trip so much I'm going to charter the boat again tomorrow!!!

Visited May 2013

“Nothing but EPIC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This company, there Captains and crew are nothing but spectacular. I was lucky enough to fish with the 6 times over the past 3 months. I fished on their 31 Blackfin with Capt. Luis and his amazing deckhand Jose. This boat is set up for fishing, all top of the line gear, electronics, full head. These two guys continued to put myself and my group on fish day after day. I have lost count of how many Yellow Fin Tuna we have boated, numerous amounts of Dodo's, everyone has hooked a couple of Marlin and to top things off my last trip Jose threw live bait at a sun bathing Sword Fish, 5 hrs later the 200lb beauty was on deck. EPIC, is the only word that comes to mind when I think of fishing with these guys.

Can't wait to get back down here next year and get on the boat with these guys. Have them booked for the Tuna Jackpot next November. You will not be disappointed fishing with these guys

Visited January 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Two for the books!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

What an awesome experience. Fished one day on the Blackfin and one day on the Bertram in October. Capt Luis and Capt Franky are both experienced captains that work hard and run where they need to find you fish. Both boats are in great condition and the tackle is top of the line. I would recommend these guys any day! Tight lines

Trey -Texas