“The best service and authentic margueritas in Cabo!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #209 of 340 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
“The best service and authentic margueritas in Cabo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were approached by dozens of restaurant hosts, taxi guys, fishing guides - all wanting us to buy! Then along came Tony! What a wonderful charismatic person! He won us over! Not only did he make good on his promise to serve up the best drinks in town, but he went out of his way to make sure we had all of our questions answered about the area. This guy has it going on! Look for Tony at the new Pier 19 near the cruise ship docks!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

85% Recommend
Chicago, Illinois
“Great little spot to relax by the marina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I came here because my Friend Tony who I met in Mazatlan last May now works here and said you have to come se me here. I had what he recommended Tacos and I said I wanted fried so he made two types of fried fish Tacos one beer batterd and also a Carne asada and they were very tasty. And the chips with Tuna dipping sauce hit the spot as well. Great friendly owner as well and if you stop by ask for Tony and tell him Charlie sent you and enjoy!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Beaumont, California
“Great Food and Margaritas in this little Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I found this little gem of a restaurant while my wife was shopping in the area. I sat down to get cool, check my Internet and have a Margarita. The Margaritas were inexpensive and large. The waiter, Angel, offered up the password for the Internet site and all was good. A short time later my wife came in and we decided to order a few Carne Asada tacos. These were some of the best, if not the best, tacos we had while in Cabo. They were so good that we decided to return the next day for more. When we were finished Angel provided me a large to go cup for another Margarita. This place will definitely be a regular stop for us on our Cabo trips.

• Visited October 2012