“Bomb burritos in Los Cabos” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Burrito Surf, Burrito Shop 1895

Burrito Surf, Burrito Shop 1895
Ninos Heroes y Mariano Matamoros | Walking We Are Just Two Block Up the Street From Giggling Marlin on the Side Street Mariano Matamoros, Cabo San Lucas 234500, Mexico
+52 624 143 0098
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican, Vegetarian, Healthy, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Cabo Locals favorite. California Style Burritos(Giant), Burrito bowls, salads, tacos quesadillas and more. Load em up with all your favorite ingredients. They are fresh, healthy and filling.. We offer $1.25 Beers everyday between 5-7pm and different promotions during the week.
Toronto, Canada
“Bomb burritos in Los Cabos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Honestly, I have been all over the world, I have tried some of the best burritos in my life, this place was def top 2.... We arrived from Canada about a week ago, when we were sad to say that we couldn't find anything that we liked. So we asked a local where the best burrito place was in hopes that we would find something close to palatable.... In we walk to Burrito Surf, and OMG, let's just say we ate here every single day for 6 days straight! I even contemplated eating breakfast here (which you can also do)..... The girls that run it are absolutely amazing, and me and my best friend fell in love with Lizzie, so welcoming and always ready to do whatever she needs to, to make your visit the best.... Affordable, close and absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!! Would recommend this to anyone traveling in the Los Cabos area.... I will tell everyone I know to go here!!!!! Keep it up girls!!!! and wish you all the success in the world! Ps- if you need another employee, I will fly right over, hahaha you can pay me in burritos......

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

95% Recommend
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“california style burritos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

good variety of tacos and burritos. great appetizers, salsas and cold cerveza. Tuesdays 1usd beer and tacos!

BCS
“Comfort Burrito American Style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very good food, fresh ingredients and a nice change from all the same taco options in Cabo. Will come back on a regular basis! Big portions, great value, great staff! :)

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“Tacos are great too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Last time I had a huge burrito, this time, 2 tacos and a beer. Perfect, affordable, fresh and tasty. Great staff, popular place and will eat here every time I'm in town!

Visited January 2013
Exmouth, United Kingdom
“Awesome place, great vegetarian options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Living in cabo for a couple of months and thank god we found this place...it is just the best. We are both vegetarian and finding good food can be quite hard, so when we found this spot we were sooooo happy. Every option they can do veggie versions of, the portions are huge, the prices are low and the service is brilliant. Favourite is defo the giant burrito, but the quesadillas,tacos and nachos are so good too. Portions are big and everything is made fresh infront of you and you can choose what toppings you want. Try the fries too,they are yummy. A must try place in cabo, have to get my fix every other day!!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere