“Best Sopes I have ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Los Angeles, California
“Best Sopes I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

OMG the best Sopes I have ever had!!!!! A friend recommended this place and I am so happy that we found it. We were there on 7/9 and had about 15 tacos (chicken, beef, shrimp & chorizo) 2 chicken sopes, 2 large mango drinks, 1 small mango drink & 1 bottle of water. Our total bill was $41 and we were all super full and happy!!!

They spoke English well and were very friendly. I would go back to Cabo just to eat at this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I am a taco lover and these are Amazing. Better than anything you can find in LA. We went back three times while in Cabo and ran into a few other couples that did the same. The customer service is great and the food is very fresh! Plus they are open 24 hours.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Aurora, Colorado
“Best Tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I love Mexican food. And from what I have tried nothing even comes close to these tacos. I would recommend the arrachera flour tortilla tacos. It's delicious! They bring you a tray of things to add to your tacos and different kinds of salsas. The tortillas are made fresh there. The price is decent nothing out of the ordinary. My boyfriend and I always go get these tacos when we're in Cabo. Love it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Street tacos...nothing fancy...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a small place with about 6 tables. Mainly locals eating there everytime I have been. Packed late at night with party goers. Open all day. Like I said..nothing fancy, but if you want an authentic street taco you will be happy with this little place. You may have to stand and eat if it's packed.

Visited June 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best little taco spot! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

You HAVE to make a trip or 4 to this little whole in the wall. The best tacos I've ever had...seriously! You can easily pass their location but just remember it is on the right hand side of the road. If you don't feel like spending a lot of money but want excellent, fresh food, I definitely recommend Tacos Guss!