We stayed here as part of our Hilton Grand Vacation Club points. We got a 1br villa 2/12-2/19.
This was a family vacation and it suited us just fine. The property itself is beautiful and extremely well kept. I swear I have never seen more maintenance people pruning and raking and sweeping in my life. Every single employee pauses to say hola, as you pass by and they seem genuinely happy you are there.
We paid for the all inclusive option and I would say if you don't want the all inclusive package then stop reading this review. In my opinion it is the best way to experience this resort.
The food was very good, and there is a lot of it.
Service by the pool for drinks or snacks is awesome. My pal Israel is just one of the many awesome servers. There is also a woman that does water aerobics, works on the beach and is great with kids (I forget her name) she is fantastic. She should be hired as the "Cruise Director" she was great at getting people involved in activities like volleyball in the pool etc.
Drinks are plentiful which was nice. A couple thoughts for mgmt. The Margarita, is your signature drink, it is fine but not fantastic. Tweak that a bit and you will have more success with it and probably lower inventory costs on the rest of the booze. The beers are cold but no Pacifico :(
Our room was fantastic and they keep your fridge fairly well stocked with beer, water, soda and juice. Our house cleaner was great it was our daughters b-day while there and she made a towel animal and wrote her a nice note.
The amount of uphill walking to our room was more than expected but helped burn off all the food. They do have golf carts but it takes as long to get one as it does to walk.
I could probably go on about the stuff we enjoyed, this may be my new favorite resort and I have been to many.
On the needs improving side;
- Getting a lounge chair by the pool was a pain. By 8am they were all but completely reserved by towels being draped over them. There are signs denouncing this practice but they don't enforce this rule. I wish they would. You would see lounges reserved but empty half a day sometimes
- The check-in process needs a bit of work, it is slow, and I can't really tell why. I think it took us 30 minutes to get our room assigned and then another 15 to get a cart to take us to the room. I spend 60+ nights a year in hotels, this is a process than can and should be improved
- They have a shuttle to go into town but it is pretty expensive $10/per person. I think it is only one way but still pricey I think. We rented a car in anticipation of this, and the fact that it is an expensive cab ride to and from the airport. We were happy we had a car even if parking in cabo can be difficult. I would love to see them running a shuttle every hour for free or at most $5 per person round trip. (it may get all inclusive guests out on the town a bit more and pay for itself in lower food/booze costs)
Other than that I love this place and will go back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas