We stayed at the Fiesta Americana Grand June 8-15 in a studio for 2 in Phase 1. Our concierge Fernanda took care of us from the moment we stepped out of the private shuttle and was always willing to help with anything we needed.
I read on here about the beauty of this resort and the length of time the grounds keepers are working and every bit of it was true. The grounds are immaculate. The views from our balcony were amazing!! The pools - were breathtaking. We would upgrade next time to a full balcony as we only had a partial that fit 2 chairs side by side.
We ate at each of the restaurants in the resort and have no complaints about the food, it was all so great!
Peninsula - He had the steak and I the half organic chicken. They were both prepared perfectly.
Vina Del Mar has two themed nights - We ate in on Monday BBQ Buffet - it was ok, good but not as good as the meal of steak and chicken we had the 1st night there.
Vina Del Mar - we ate the breakfast buffet one morning on the terrace. They had anything and everything you could imagine.
Rosato - I had the lasagana and my honey had the ravioli. We both tried the minestrone with our meal.
On a pool day we ate poolside from the peninsula by day menu. We shared the fish tacos and a burrito. Fairly decent for poolside food.
We agreed to listen to the timeshares sales pitch (right at 90 minutes) and received breakfast and a massage for 2. The spa was absolutely wonderful and I would pay for another massage in a heartbeat.
The hotel offered a shuttle into town (about 10 minutes from the resort). $5 each way per person. 1st shuttle out at 9am and last one returns at 9pm. They provide a schedule of times in between, throughout the day.
There were lots of families with smaller children and there were a few younger adults also. i'd say there was a nice mixture of types of families. This is not the 'party' type of resort. We felt very comfortable and relaxed laying poolside and no blaring music from speakers like you hear about at other resorts.
I can go on and on about what a great resort this is. I will be adding pictures soon.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.