“Luxurious stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa

Save Saved
You added Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa to your Saves list
Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 10.3 | Cabo del Sol, Cabo San Lucas 23410, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #12 of 66 hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Luxurious stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

A wonderful hotel with many amenities. Pool was excellent as we're all of our meals. Not a beach blanket shoreline but exquisitely beautiful surf and scenery. Excellent golf nearby at Cabo del Sol and Cabo Real while my wife enjoyed the hotel spa with relaxing massages. Nothing beats their breakfast buffet which we enjoyed after watching each sunrise of the days we spent there.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

1,142 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
Crestview, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was our tenth trip to Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos. The service is friendly but not invasive. The views are unmatched anywhere we have visited. The sunrises and sunsets over the Sea of Cortez are breathtaking. Whether leisurely hanging out by the pool or engaging in a sports activity on the beach you are relaxed and pampered. The rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated. Did I mention the views! Truthfully, we get our breakfast at the bakery next to the restaurant and share a nachos or quesadillas with margaritas for lunch. We go into town or dine along the corridor for our evening meal. If you play golf bring your clubs. The Cabo del Sol Ocean and Desert courses are meticulously maintained. Did I mention the views?! Go! Enjoy! I am sure you will return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Southern Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

The resort is gorgeous! We had a great one bedroom suite right on the ocean (and I do mean right on the ocean). The people working at the resort are ALL very friendly. I love that! The pools are wonderful (the Club pool was my favorite...beautiful view of the ocean and less busy). The resort pays close attention to details. There is some walking, which we didn't mind. After eating the great food, we needed to walk. If you don't want to walk, you can always call a golf cart...they will be there VERY quickly (I was concerned about this before I went....but it was no concern at all)! The resort is a few minutes from downtown....and it is $20 each way. There are other alternatives to get there, though. We chose not to utilize them. We decided to upgrade our points with FAVC this time....and we will be back to this resort! Loved it!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Six wonderful days at this ultra immaculate, friendly, warm, and spacious resort made for a very pleasant vacation. Our Club Room on the 6th floor was spotless with a great view of the ocean and property. Comfy bed, huge modern shower with all classy amenities exceeded all our expectations with absolutely no issues. All staff members from bell captain, front desk, grounds crew, housekeeping, and Concierge greeted us at every opportunity with welcoming smiles and offered to make our stay the best possible. Plenty of pool chairs and space with constant attentive service on the beach too. Guess we were lucky that construction of the new wing was on hold, so we had no noise problems during our stay. Highly recommended for anyone looking for an upscale, fun, cool, and well kept facility.

Room Tip: Go with a Club Level room as mentioned many times for this property. Complimentary breakfast, snacks...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights, I had purchased this hotel on DealChicken it was such and amazing deal I was kind of skeptical. But, the deal was way too good not to buy. What a wonderful surprise this turned out to be. The staff, all extremely helpful and pleasant. The room very clean and comfortable. The grounds were so amazing and well kept. The pools - wonderful and so many of them. The location is very good, not too far from town, about 15 minutes. They do have a shuttle but, we were 4 people so was cheaper to get a taxi and split it 4 ways. I did visit the spa for a massage which is very nice. But, if you are looking for firm deep tissue (like me) probably not for you. The one complaint would be the food. Had our breakfasts and 2 lunches - meals were rather a let down.
Other than the meals I loved the resort and would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Westchester, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The hotel was awesome. The staff was amazing and the food was stellar.

The best spa treatment ever. The hotel also offered great prices for activities outside the hotel.

Cant even begin to explain the spa services- out of this world.

Pros: pool, service, food.

Cons: the beach is nice but not swimmable; an issue at most cabo hotels.

I will be returning.

Room Tip: Ocean front recommended.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I booked a last minute deal with Expedia.ca because it had the lowest price at the last minute for airfare and hotel. I did not choose the all in inclusive option but wished I had. The morning buffet breakfast was $29.00usd but had cuisine from Mexico and a regular North American fare. I always love the green Cactus juice it is good for arthritis and cannot resist the Cilaquilas. The resort was amazing the service 5 star quality. This resort had waiters everywhere including the beach. This location has a private beach which is rare for this region. The resort has Kingsized canopy beds right on the beach to book for a romantic dinner and nap. In the evening a gas fed giant charcoal firepit blazes warmth into the night. I was pleased for the first 3 nights to be able to see live jazz artists perform by the fire. This resort caters to special groups and rearranges special furniture on the beach for special events or uses creative settings around the pool areas to entertain. This resort also has on site daycare for those busy parents who need to go golfing. However, the pricing of the menus in the evening s are not for families on budgets. For example a Pasta dish cost about $24.00. I ran out of sunblock and purchased a regular size bottle for $33.00 that was something I will never forget to bring as I am always on a budget. I was offered a tour of the time share portion of this resort and was amazed at the majestic view that these condos had. The time share portion isbuilt onto the rocky cliff facing the ocean. I was given a $200 credit for taking the tour which I used in the Spa. I totally recommend this resort for those working professionals who make more than $100, 000 per year. I recommend possibly for a lavish trip for a strict budgeting family to purchase the all inclusive deal

I feel rested and restored my energy after staying here.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa

Address: Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 10.3 | Cabo del Sol, Cabo San Lucas 23410, Mexico
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Cabo San Lucas
#6 Top resorts Hotel in Cabo San Lucas
#8 Spa Hotel in Cabo San Lucas
#10 Luxury Hotel in Cabo San Lucas
#11 Romantic Hotel in Cabo San Lucas
#11 On the Beach Hotel in Cabo San Lucas
#14 Family Hotel in Cabo San Lucas
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa 4.5*
Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas

If you own or manage Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.