My husband and I stayed at this beautiful resort from the 11th of January through the 17th of January. It was such a nice stay and we hated to leave.
The grounds are immaculate, the service, impeccable, the food, out of this world. We were guests of another couple that have a time share there and we were pleasantly surprised to find that FA had upgraded our Junior Suite to a Master Suite. We had a powder room, full kitchen, dining, living area, King Bedroom, with Jacuzzi tub, double granite vanity, and private toilet and huge shower. Our living area had a nice, big flat screen TV with cable, a dvd player as well as a stereo system. Our Master bedroom had a flat screen TV as well, with cable. Polished marble floors throughout the suite and very comfy lounge chairs on our balcony. The safe in our closet was nice and plenty of drawers so we could unpack and feel at home for the week. Iron and ironing board, blow dryer, lighted makeup mirror, and very nice robes are all in the room, so save the room in your baggage and leave those things at home. Also, wonderful soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, shower caps, sewing kits, are provided in room as well. I don't normally care for the soaps and hair products offered up by hotels but these were all wonderful.
We spent each morning on our private balcony, sipping coffee, watching the sunrise, and the whales blow their misty spray into the air right in front of our room. The gentle breezes, swaying the palms were so relaxing. Even though there are several channels on cable to watch (English), we seldom had the TV on. They do have a full line up of premium channels if you want to rest and just watch a movie.
As for the restaurants, we ate at each one and the food, service, and meal presentation were amazing. The breakfast buffet is out of this world.
The grounds are absolutely beautiful. Flowers blooming and every thing is so well taken care of and landscaped beyond belief.
We enjoyed the band at the fire pit one evening while we sipped cocktails and visited with each other, and other guests. Everyone is so nice, friendly, and they go out of their way to make sure that you are well taken care of.
When we arrived and saw how huge the place was it was a bit overwhelming. But the well terraced pathways, beautifully lit at night, and the easy access to everything we felt like old pro's making our way from one area to another. If the walk or stairs seem a bit to much, just call the front desk and a golf cart will arrive in minutes to transport you to the destination you are wanting to get to.
I didn't use the spa facilities but the couple that we were guests of did, and they loved every moment of it.
A quick trip to Walmart and our room was well stocked with bottled water, beer, tequila, mixer and snacks. When we got back from Walmart, our purchases were loaded in the golf cart, we were whisked to our rooms, and the staff carried everything downstairs to our door. Since we had a coffee maker in room, we enjoyed our coffee each morning, without having to pay the fee to the FA for using their coffee.
Not a single person on any of the staff ever hovered around waiting to be tipped, and seemed genuinely please each time we tipped them. I must add, every tip was very well deserved.
This was my first trip to Mexico, and my first trip to such a wonderful resort. It has sure set the bar high for my trips in the future. I would love to go back and hopefully I won't have to wait to long. Don't forget your camera, as well as binoculars if your coming during whale season. I never got bored with that view.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Part of the ultra-exclusive Cabo del Sol development in the Los Cabos corridor, the hotel drops more than 100 feet from the 8th-floor lobby entrance to the wide beachfront on the Sea of Cortez. With an innovative spa and 36-holes of championship golf, including the world-ranked Ocean Course, the hotel also features 5 swimming pools, 7 restaurants and bars, fire pit, and whale-watching deck. Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf & SPA Resort has been recognized with the AAA 4 Diamond Award for 2012, as well as our Rosato Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Amex, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.