We had our honeymoon at the FA the first week of December. We picked FA over a couple of other places because of the great reviews on Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed.
The grounds are lovely and the ability to sit on the private deck outside your room to watch the sunset was breathtaking. The beach was secluded, but easily accessible and had great cabana service. The sand is coarser and the water a little rougher than other beaches.
The staff was very considerate, and the concierge was very helpful in getting our rental car returned early. All of the staff are fluent in English. The hotel has a shuttle that runs to Cabo San Lucas for $10pp/rt, so we did not need our car. The hotel also (apparently) has a rental car on-site, so if you need one for the day, you can rent it right at the hotel. We just used the shuttle.
The FA is about 15-20 minutes between San Jose and San Lucas, so do not expect to walk to any shopping or activities. We found that being outside the cities was a bonus because there were no "bargain vacationers" or vendors hassling us. It is definitely an upscale top-notch resort and you aren't going to see anyone just "wandering through."
The restaurant prices were on the higher side, but are about the same as a higher-end restaurant in the US (dinner entrees from $15-50, lunch about $12-15). The quality of the food and the presentation was definitely worth it. You get great presentation as well as flavor. Dinner and drinks for 2 cost about $100 US.
The only two disappointments (if you can call them that) were that I would have really liked a deli-type restaurant for a quick sandwich or snack and coffee to go. There was also no complimentary wi-fi, which I have come to expect as standard at most hotels in the US.
The FA is a lovely place and we have already started planning our return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas