Our family has been staying at Fiesta American annually for the past five years. It is not right in Cabo San Lucas, about a ten minute drive away. If you want to spend time in Cabo San Lucas, you would need a car, or to take a taxi or shuttle to town. But we think that being a ways away is a good thing. Fiesta American is situated near the Cabo Del Sol golf area. There are beautiful roads and homes nearby; it is definitely upscale. The property is gated. The resort is perched on the side of a small mountain, and the sweeping views of the ocean are breathtaking. The resort is large, and you will likely depend on golf cart rides to get around. There are several pools, one with a swim up bar, and all are clean and beautiful. The lobby area is big and airy and is tastefully decorated in a contemporary Mexican style. Rooms are simple, but very nice (granite counters, quality sheets, walk-in showers). The entire staff at Fiesta American are exceptional. Everyone is friendly and goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that you are enjoying yourself. As an American, I can't always say that is the case outside of the US, but at Fiesta, they are very welcoming. Fiesta Americana is not fanciest or liveliest place to stay, but if you appreciate good service, a nice resort without all the partying and hoopla, and want to be surrounded by amazing golf courses, this is your place.
**Be sure to go to San Jose Del Cabo on Thursday night! Thursday nights are "Art Night". Great galleries, quaint streets and shops, and fantastic restaurants. It is a different experience than San Lucas (which is also great for other reasons), but do not overlook it. It's worth the 20 minute drive!
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Part of the ultra-exclusive Cabo del Sol development in the Los Cabos corridor, the hotel drops more than 100 feet from the 8th-floor lobby entrance to the wide beachfront on the Sea of Cortez. With an innovative spa and 36-holes of championship golf, including the world-ranked Ocean Course, the hotel also features 5 swimming pools, 7 restaurants and bars, fire pit, and whale-watching deck. Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf & SPA Resort has been recognized with the AAA 4 Diamond Award for 2012, as well as our Rosato Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, MexVax, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.