“Wonderful Trip and Highlight of our vacation...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cruise Boat "La Gringa"- Day Tours

Cruise Boat "La Gringa"- Day Tours
Dock F, Next to Lorenzillos Restaurante | Jose Angeles. Movil 624 1220 444, Cabo San Lucas 23473, Mexico
624 12 20 444
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #89 of 214 Activities in Cabo San Lucas
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: "La Gringa" is Cabo's newest powered catamaran tour, offering unforgettable whale watching, snorkeling and fun filled sunset tours that include the iconic Cabo Arch at Land's End on the confluence of the tranquil Sea of Cortez and mighty Pacific Ocean. La Gringa sports easy walk-on access to over 600 square feet of flat, stable and comfortable deck area including open bar, bathroom, seating for up to 30 and 360 degree view access. Stay comfortably protected from the sun beneath our huge fixed hardtop canopy or just relax and sunbath on the open bow and suspended hammock netting, riding just a just a few feet over the open sea.
Orange, California
“Wonderful Trip and Highlight of our vacation...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I booked my Cabo trip through Bob at Destination Cabo. As a perk for going through this travel agent, a snorkelling trip or sunset cruise was included. On a side note, we saved a few hundred dollars booking through Destination Cabo as opposed to hotels.com. My only complaint is I was under the impression I was to book my cruise through the hotel which was not the case so I had to go through the trouble of inquiring through several people at the hotel to no avail and finally finding internet access at the hotel so that I can contact Bob to get everything set up. It was a little frustrating but as it turned out it was well worth it. So my advice here is make sure to work out the details before heading to Cabo if you find yourself on "La Gringa" because of Destination Cabo.

Now on to the boat... I believe this is a relatively new attraction so what that meant to us was we got a PRIVATE Cruise... !! It was My family of 3 along with a crew of three... so we got the royal treatment. Once on board, we were immediately offered refreshments and then off we went. We cruised to some great music and nice coctails and it was a TON of fun. It's very rare to see my husband so relaxed and happy and my son had a blast as well. After cruising around Cabo for about an hour, we circled back around to Lovers Beach. Here we stopped and snorkeled and had a great time. We were then given lunch and more refreshments and made 1 last stop at a more secluded beach before heading back to to Marina. While we were having fun, one of the crew members took photos which came out truly professional. I am getting tons of compliments on the pictures and I plan to frame a few of them. Bottom line, not only was this the highlight of our trip, the photos we purchased will also make the best memories. I am SO glad we took this crusie . The whole staff was very professional and attentive and I would go again in a heart beat!

Visited August 2012

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
“La Gringa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We would highly recommend La Gringa tours. We spent 5 wonderful days in Cabo and at the end of our trip, we each had to give an account of the highlight of our trip. It was unanimous - the trip we took on La Gringa. Everything was perfect - from my original contact with Jose Luis to make arrangements to the first-class service we received from the crew. This is a must do, and if you have a group of 8 or more, I would advise taking a "private" tour. This is what we did with our family and it was like having our own private yatch. Ages ranged from 15 to 68 and we all had such a great time - take this tour - promise you will not be disappointed.

Visited July 2012
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Wonderful boat with beautiful veiws”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I took this tour boat to El Arco for $30 each. On the boat we receive unlimited drinks (alcohol and other), fresh made guacamole and salsa and sandwiches. There was also NICE snorkeling equipment, a small bathroom, English/Spanish speaking staff and plenty of time to swim. What I liked so much about this trip was that there were only about 15 people on the boat. Yes, there was alcohol, but this was not a "party boat", but instead a relaxing tour fit for families.

We booked the tour from one of those tour signer-upper kiosks right on the Cabo peer. I beleive it is more expensive if you book from your hotel.

Visited August 2012