1) Poor customer service! The staff was not friendly at all; unless you greet them first, they don’t talk to you. Bartenders at the pool bar were not friendly either. Luckily, the hotel has Joel & the DJ. They made it fun by the pool.
2) The timeshare sales pressure is AWFUL! Sophia attacked us every time she saw us!!! We know she earns commission by selling, but she really needs to tone it down so people can enjoy their vacation. How sad is it that you have to avoid walking through the lobby and exit through the garage?!?!
3) The TV was broken for 2 days, we reported it & the handy man couldn’t fix it & came back 2 days later.
4) We had to shower with cold water a few times & the toilet was leaking the whole time so the floor was constantly wet by the toilet. Reported the issues to the front desk and not sure if the handyman attempted to fix the leak. Shower curtain needs to be longer; it barely touched the top of the bathtub. The shower curtain was sticking to our bodies while showering, very aggravating.
5) The refrigerator in the room doesn't work.
6) Both ice machines were broken on our floor, had to go to a different level to get ice.
7) Poor Wi-Fi in the main lobby and should be noted on the website “only available in the lobby, not in the rooms”! It is very inconvenient for the guests to have to go to the lobby every time when they need to go online.
8) No alarm clock in the room.