very comfortable, clean and spacious rooms in the style country, Nice and friendly service. Try to have upstair rooms that have some mroe light and air.
Close to the Medano beach, where you can go being able to retreat from the nose and commercial sollicitation at your will, and close to Los Cabos where we went often at night for dinner.
People who like Golf will find practicing this sport very handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You have just discovered the gateway to a fabulous golf vacation in the heart of Cabo San Lucas,this sprawling resort is composed of 74 rooms, nestled among 745 acres of native Baja foliage, colonial architecture and brickwork merge with personalized service to create a charming yet modern property that stands apart from larger hotels in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Los Cabos Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Hotel
- Los Cabos Resort
- Los Cabos Golf Resort Cabo San Lucas