A friend of mine has a time share here and we all headed to Cabo for spring break. From the time she made reservations for 10 in December, up until right before the trip, they constantly messed up the reservation. One thing that I did not like was how rude they are to guests....they have no idea what customer service is. When we arrived, we were told that we would need our room key, an ID (which they took a copy of), and a signed card in order to get in at night. After countless nights of being told that we were not staying in the room that we were indeed staying in, and being sent to the office, where they would once again proceed to tell us that we were not on the list to get in, I was fed up to say the least. After them telling me I was wrong countless times, I would finally explain to them that not only did we have all of the required materials to be granted entry, but that they also had a copy of our ID's. Instead of apologizing for the rude service, instead each night they would just brush it off as nothing happened. Additionally, since they messed up on our reservation, the last few nights we had to switch out of a conjoined room. After my friend went to the front desk to check out of the room that they told us to, and we began to move people from the one bedroom room to another one bedroom room, as we were told, upon going back to the room, after what was a relaxing day, we could not get into our room. When we went to the front, they were once again very rude to us and told us that there was no way we were still in the two bedroom suite, and that we were not allowed to get our possessions. After my friend went back to the office, highly displeased (to put it nicely), they told her that she was wrong as well, even though they had told us otherwise previously that morning. We then had to force 10 people to stay in two one bedroom rooms. In addition, the new room that we got moved to smelled so badly of cigarette smoke.
Initially, upon arriving, I was highly impressed with the staff. However, I quickly became aware of how rude the management, front desk people, and the night security workers were. I have never once felt such a lack of customer service and have never felt to talked down to in my life, especially at a hotel, where customer service should be number one.
To say the least, I will no longer be recommending this place to anyone. At first, I had called my parents to suggest that they purchase a time share because I was so impressed; however, after the week spent there, I told them much differently, and they could not believe how badly we were mistreated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 142 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos