“Best Fish and Chips Ever! Do not miss!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
CA
“Best Fish and Chips Ever! Do not miss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Based on other reviews on here, we stopped off for lunch after our whale watching tour. We were extremely glad we did. We all agreed it was the lightest and most delicious fish and chips we ever tasted. The day we were there they used YELLOWTAIL! Who has yellow tail for fish and chips- so decadent.
All for the super low price of around $6. I highly recommend this to anyone and the setting on the Marina can't be beat.

• Visited February 2013

Seattle
“Yes - Go There”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Did my Trip Advisor homework before our vacation and had the Tiki Bar on my list for fish and chips. Perfect setting in the marina for a nice lunch with no loud mouth out front trying to drag you in like several of the other restaurants. 3 pieces of deep fried Dorado in a tempura batter were super good and the price was right. Cabo gets expensive but the Tiki Bar gives you your money's worth.

Washington
“Good breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Found this place our last day. Wish we would have found it sooner. The people were friendly, the breakfast was yummy and the pup, Vanilla was sweet. If back in Cabo I will return.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington State (for now)
“<3 Vanilla”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Last day in Cabo and was trying to find breakfast. We just happened to pick the Tiki Bar after wandering past lots of other options. It seemed to be filled with mostly regulars but we were still welcomed and it was very comfortable. I had pancakes and was given those lame packets of syrup but the owner saw this and went and got me real maple syrup. He has his pup there, she is the cutest thing! Since I had just lost my boxer, I loved being able to give a good dog some love. Wish I had found the Tiki Bar sooner.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Fun at Marina”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

always have fun when we go, also easy to get to. They can cook some good Dolphin if you bring them your catch.

Visited November 2012