“PERFECTION - Best place for wedding, honeymoon, vaca, etc...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Esperanza - An Auberge Resort

Save Saved
You added Esperanza - An Auberge Resort to your Saves list
Esperanza - An Auberge Resort
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Carr. Transpeninsular Km 7 | Punta Ballena, Cabo San Lucas 23410, Mexico   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
5th Night Free + More
Ranked #3 of 66 hotels in Cabo San Lucas
New York City, New York
“PERFECTION - Best place for wedding, honeymoon, vaca, etc...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My husband & I got married at Esperanza in June 2013. It was spectacular! The service, food, scenery, room & spa are all outstanding....heavenly. The staff will go above & beyond to ensure you are having a wonderful stay.

For anyone considering Esperanza as a venue to get married, do it! We could not have chosen a more perfect destination (and I am extremely picky). Claudia, the on site planner, is a doll and will make sure you are getting your vision. We had such a fabulous time, we want to go back every year for our anniversary and have another party on our 5th or 10th.

Room Tip: Rooms with plunge pools and the suites are spectacular.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

508 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

First time I've been to Cabo. My boyfriend brought me here with him on a family vacation, it was his third or fourth time. He's stayed in the risidences, but we were in the villas this trip. My boyfriend is always very friendly with the waitstaff when we go anywhere because he worked as a Michelin 2 star chef for a number of years. In their kitchen, it was mostly Mexicans. So he's picked up quote a bit of cochina cucina espanol (Dirty kitchen Spanish) which he likes using every chance he gets. We ended up at La Palapa bar & restaurant at least once a night, just to go talk to our Nuevo amigos. Every one of the kitchen staff were amazing. We especially loved the server Sergio, bartender Rogelio, Antonio, and Alberto, and floater Daniel. Daniel, the manager, was also impressively approachable and remembered our names after only briefly meeting him once the day before. I am so impressed with everyone at the restaurants and bars here. But each staff member we met was very warm, friendly, accommodating, and very fun to chat with. The company of the restaurant staff was by far more enjoyable than any place I've ever been in my life. This, in addition to the most breathtaking infinity pools, gorgeously decorated villas and residences, amazingly beautiful grounds, and a picturesque ocean backdrop that we could see through the palm trees from nearly ever spot on the property. I will definitely be coming back. And if I am rich enough one day, I would very much consider purchasing a residence here. Es perfecto vacation!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

First visit to Cabo and to Esperanza. From pre-trip planning to attending to every detail while in residence, I'm torn between rating the staff or the natural beauty of the environment as what makes this such a special place . Well , It is equally both. Everyone from the maid to the managerial staff had smiles a 100% of time

A special shout out to Nubia and to Sergio who worked to create a 25 yr vow renewal on the beach for just the two of us .It was if the two of us were the only two that were in the resort!!

And did I mention the views from our 3 BR villa of the Sea of Cortez, with all sliding doors widely open all night......Imagine.....

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - An Auberge Resort, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Chuck70503,

Thank you for sharing such a detailed review of your recent visit to Cabo and our Esperanza Residence Club! Sergio and Nubia are two of our finest team members and I am delighted that they were able to assist in creating such special memories for you and your wife.

We look forward to having you return again soon!

Cabo San Lucas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff is great and more than accommodating to any needs you have. They are there for you right away and go above and beyond to make your stay as wonderful as possible. The drink staff is great, and the view is so magnificent from all of the rooms and the restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - An Auberge Resort, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Aurora F,

Thank you for your comments! I am glad that you were able to enjoy top-notch service throughout your visit here by our staff and kick back and enjoy the views of the ocean from your balcony.

Aurora, thanks again and we hope you’ll be able to return again very soon!

Calistoga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently had one of the best vacations of my life at Esperanza. The service was flawless from my pick up at the airport to my departure. The staff welcomed me enthusiastically at every interaction. I really felt like they were truly happy to see me- it was so genuine! Ivan and Jorge in the bar and restaurant went out of their way to make me comfortable. Additionally, every time I turned around they were creating a special memory for my mom, her husband, and I. My personal concierge, Laura, ensured my stay was flawless by checking in on me at all the right times. Adrian at the pool bar was so attentive and had GREAT recommendations for lunch! My mornings started with the tough decision of which wellness class to attend, (there were so many great complimentary options to chose from) followed by some of the best spa treatments I have ever had, and then a relaxing day at the pool. The only thing better was ending the night at the restaurant, Cocina Del Mar, listening to the waves crash the rocks. People told me Esperanza was amazing so I had very high expectations. They were all exceeded!! I CANNOT wait to return!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Megan T,

Thank you for taking a moment to rave about your visit with us. I was delighted to share with my entire staff how you were blown away by our service and attention. They all try very hard to ensure you have an extra special stay with us here at Esperanza and I’m thrilled that we were able to help create such special memories for all of you.

We wish you all the best and trust you will return soon.

Laguna Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We went here for dinner one might and it was one of the most beautiful resorts I have seen! The staff was very accommodating as one member of our party had a broken leg. The food was top class! Highly recommend if want a high end dinner prepared by an amazing chef and staff!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Pam S,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your recent dinner at Esperanza! I am glad that Chef and our Team was able to ensure a very special evening for all.
We hope to have you and your friends back again soon.
Cherry hills village, colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Esperanza is a beautiful, very pricey resort. We love our time here but the kids are frustrated that they can't go to the beach. It is very rocky with tough currents. So no swimming. Pools and staff are terrific.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Jeff J,

I am glad that you have enjoyed terrific service during your family’s visit.
I regret that your children are unable to swim on our beach. If you continue on property, please let us know as our Concierge team would love to set up a visit to our nearby beaches, Santa María and Chileno, which are only a quick 10 minute drive.

Marc Rodriguez

Been to Esperanza - An Auberge Resort? Share your experiences!