We stayed at Esperanza for a 3 night holiday weekend. This was our second visit to the resort and it did not disappoint. Our room was large & lovely with a fantastic view and a spa on the patio. The welcome back chips, guac & margs were a nice touch as were the chocolate Easter treats on Easter Sunday. Paula was our concierge and she was fantastic from when we booked the trip until she closed the door on the SUV to take us back to the airport. Anytime I called the front desk or passed her at the resort, she asked how the trip was and reminded me of our spa treatments/dinner reservations, etc. How she could remember all that I don't know - I can't remember last week! Actually everyone we dealt with at the resort were wonderful & so nice. The food & drinks were great. We had massages at the spa (wonderful) and also took a couple of yoga classes which were really good too - good instructors.
I have only one negative about the visit/resort. All of the pool beds (especially the 'prime' ones next to the pool) were already reserved when we went down for coffee in the morning at about 6:30 each day! (when are these people getting up??) And a lot of those people didn't show up to the pool until much, much later (noon or even later!) so people who wanted those good beds, couldn't use them. Very annoying. They should institute a policy where beds can only be reserved for 2 hours if you aren't using them or going for a meal (FS in Hawaii does this) so that others can use the sunny, poolside beds too.
Other than that, can't wait to go back!
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Esperanza An Auberge Hotel
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.