Stayed here just after New Years in Casa Del Sol, which is a residence with access to the resort amenities. The resort is beautiful, very quiet and relaxing. Both restaurants, the more casual La Palapa, and the signature Cocina Del Mar both have beautiful oceanside outdoor seating and the food was great. The pool was quiet and well laid out. The beach was a long stairway down and quite empty. It wasn't a swimming beach as it was quite rocky at the shoreline, however it is close to larger beaches and close to the town. The service was top notch and I would recommend this hotel for both a romantic stay or stay with friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos