We stayed at Esperanza in Cabo for our recent honeymoon in August, and the entire vacation was incredible! Everything, from just lounging by the pool, to our private, candlelight dinner on the beach, was simply amazing! I have been to the other high-end resorts in Cabo, and in my opinion, Esperanza is the best. We enjoyed it so much, we just went back a week ago! (early December). The hotel amenities, rooms, restaurants, room service, grounds, pools, spa, etc. are outstanding, and everyone that works at Esperanza goes out of their way to make sure the hotel guests are happy and well taken care of! I highly recommend Auberge Esperanza to anyone thinking of visiting Cabo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos