We went there with another two families last year summer. Been meaning to post but never got around it. When you walk up to the hotel the first view is breathtaking. The hotel rests on a cliff and the views are of sea of cortez and the pacific ocean. You have a beautiful view of El Arco from the dining area.
The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. The mattress is on the softer side which we didnt care for but the other couples with us loved it. We prefer a firmer mattress.
The hotel is EP plan hotel. Dinning is pretty steep by any standards. Food is good and I would say if you are looking at staying here you would expect to pay 300/meal. All in all we loved it. I would return..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos