3 nights in a villa with wall to wall sliding doors opening to deck and private hot tub. Bed and settee were very comfortable. Grounds are immaculate; pool and beach nice and private. Restaurants were varied, all very comfortable, with good food and views. We did yoga each morning with Blanca, then had a great, full (un-yogalike) breakfast following. The beach was not a great swimming beach - a little rocky, but swimmable and pretty, and private. Spa was first class. The staff was very attentive, very courteous, and very plentiful. Made us feel special - and celebrated my wife's birthday in a memorable way. Resort is 10 minutes from downtown Cabo, perfectly apart from the crowds, but easy to get to them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Venere and Otel so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos