We staied at Edperanza for five days in January. The hotel is beautiful, the view amazing, the room very comfortable And the service great. The food is not too good, but it's ok. Must go to Edith's, a Mexican restaurant. Increadible.
The woman concierge didn't know how to indicated things to do very well, but Fernando, the other concierge is great, he knows everything and gave very good tips.
The resort treats you very well, with bottle of champagne and chocolate truffles, and cute litlle local arts on your pillow every night.
The spa is very expansive. Not worth going.
The swimming poll is amazing. Beautiful. The beach rocky, not to swim.
We loved and will recommend for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos