“Anniversary Delight” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Invita Bistro is a restaurant full of vast culinary traditions of the Italian and Mediterranean cuisines designed to delight you, with a variety of homemade fresh made to order, slow-cooked dishes from old family recipes and a wide selection of upscale national and international wines.
Oroville, California
“Anniversary Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My wife and I recently visited for our anniversary and couldn't be happier with our choice to dine with the folks at InVita. Great atmosphere, service, food and wine! InVita is now on our list of "must eat in Cabo"

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank John W
delatorrej, Owner at Invita Bistro, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for coming, we hope to see you sometime soon.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Fresh, Healthy and Excuisite Mediterranean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I eat at InVita at least once a week. We have eaten here for several months and it's quickly become my girlfriends favorite restaurant in CSL. I am still in between here and La Dolce which we both love as well..
The staff is more than helpful and accommodating, and the menu is large and choice. Fresh vegetables and perfectly crafted sauces and spices ensure a more than satisfying dinner every time we dine.
We will be celebrating my girlfriends birthday here this weekend as we want to share this location with our friends here in CSL.
I would like to thank Stefano and all the courteous staff for their careful attention to details. I look forward to many more excuisite dinners!

1 Thank larryschwartz2012
delatorrej, Owner at Invita Bistro, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for having your celebration with us. Looking foward for many more.
fort mcurray alta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

food is delicious and service was good with the staff looking after details.only a 5 minute walk from the main road but well worth the trip

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank BOBSTER1-1
san diego, ca
“Great mediterainen food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were looking for a different restaurant when we stumbled onto In Vita. What a wonderful experience. It was my husbands birthday and we/he was treated like a king. I had the special fish of the day which was bass and indeed it was fresh from the sea and preparated to perfection. We shared the Med salad with fresh pears and mapled pecans. It was to die for and I'm glad we shared the salad because it was a meal in its self. My husband being Italian ordered a pasta dish that he said was excellent. For dessert we had Tiramasu that was home made and delicious.
If you are in Cabo, give it a try, you won't be disappointed

• Visited October 2012
Paris, France
“Oh-my-gosh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My friends and I visited Cabo San Lucas about a week ago and we asked the concierge to recommend some delicious and luxurious restaurants, he recommended many including INVITA. We decided that we were going and that was a great choice! First of all the service is great, the ambience is really nice ( a little luxurious place that's very relaxing ) and of course the food is to die for! The kind and friendly owners told us that most of the dishes they have in the menu are recipes from their Italian grandma, but of course they have all kinds of food not just Italian. My friends and I ordered the arranchini de rizo and the tortilla española for appetizers and then each one ordered a salad, I ordered the Greek salad and WOW! It is to die for. The desserts are also delicious, we ordered the cannolis and were very impressed...We found out that this restaurant is also connected to La Dolce another great restaurant about a block away and these two are must go restaurants!

• Visited October 2012