“Magnifico hallazgo - Great finding in San Lucas” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn by Marriott Los Cabos

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn by Marriott Los Cabos to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Los Cabos
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Avenida Lazaro Cardenas 2709,, Cabo San Lucas 23453, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #38 of 66 hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Mexico City
“Magnifico hallazgo - Great finding in San Lucas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Great value business hotel in the middle of San Lucas. A full Marriott standard under a value scale. Full Contienntal breakfast included in rate, basci gym, small pool, impecable noiseless rooms. Centrally located, close to the beach, the bars, good restaurants and a supermarket nearby just in case. A frigobar in teh room and a small store in the main floor. Easy to get around. Only worry is their "green" policiy wiht lots of water wasting since hot water takes long time to reach the shower, and only disposable plates and tableware for breakfast.. .tons of wastes every morning.
Phone calls pricy. Try the public booths. Unexpesive laundry downstairs.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Cesar Z, Guest Service Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Los Cabos, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Fairfield Inn By Marriott Los Cabos. Please know that it is a pleasure to offer you the best service to make you feel welcome. We hope to have the opportunity to host you once again and thank you for choosing us!

126 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Great for budget travel or for those who will not be in the room much. No balcony and view from windows nothing to write home about. Staff is courtesy and they have a day pass to a resort. The resort is nice but be prepared for the sale pitch.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear guest,

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as your visit to Los Cabos, We hope to have the opportunity to host you once again and thank you for choosing us.

Tumwater, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Staying here right now. New hotel, very clean, beds are comfortable, friendly staff. Breakfast included and actually is not bad. Got a room on the top floor with an ocean view. The location couldn't be better: about 10 minutes walk to downtown and marina. Very happy with our hotel selection!

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guest,

It is nice to know you enjoyed your experience at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott. We are glad the location was convenient for you and please know that it is our pleasure to make you feel more than welcome throughout your entire visit. We hope to have you again on your next visit to Los Cabos.

Jefferson City, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I travel every week for my job so I think I have a good judgement about hotels and their service !! This hotel was awesome !!! We just got back from Cabo and had a great time !! The hotel staff did a GREAT job !!! From the front desk to the cleaning service !! We had a king room looking towards the ocean. Bed was very comfortable !! The hotel is about 15 - 20 minutes walk down to the marina , no biggy. Front desk also did a great job getting us service to take us to San Jose Del Cabo !! Would stay there again , in a heart beat , the next time we are in Cabo !! Good job Fairfeild !!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It is rewarding to read comments such as yours and it is satisfying to know that we can achieve what we strive for, which is to make you feel more than welcome and to fulfill all your expectations. thank your for choosing us and we hope to host you once again!

La Paz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

it´s the perfect hotel for business in cabo, the rates and the service it´s excellent.
I recommended this hotel if you travel for business,
The hotel is in the main street, you have all the bars a couple blocks away, next door it’s a fast food place, half block away from big warehouse like Costco.
3 blocks away of the medano beach.

Room Tip: If you prefer more space in the room, ask for double queen beds
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Cesar Z, Director General at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Los Cabos, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is so great to know you find exactly what you need for your business travels in Los Cabos. Thank you for your comments and please know that it is our pleasure to offer you the best experiences that make you feel right at home.
We hope to have you with us soon.

Cesar Zapata
Coachella, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

You can't beat the price. The location is close enough to the action that you can walk 10 minutes and be in the middle of it all, yet far enough that you get a quiet night of sleep. The free breakfast was okay, they seemed to be short staffed because it wasn't refreshed as often. But for what it was worth, we were able to eat cereal, fruit, toast and yogurt; enough to keep us until after noon.

The first night we arrived, the lobby, elevator and hallway to our room was dirty. Given it was during Spring break, but it still seemed throughout our stay that there was very little staff scheduled, especially since it was such a busy week.

Would I stay here again? Probably. The parking is free, wi-fi is free and has good connection. It's in a good location, it's walking distance to pretty much everything. It's got a pool, but we enjoyed the beaches instead. A laundry room with complimentary detergent, which was perfect to wash swimming clothes! The staff although really busy, always took time to answer our questions or suggest great places to eat. They were never rude.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your experience about your stay at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Los Cabos. Please know that it is a pleasure to offer you the best service to make you feel welcome, We hope to have the opportunity to host you once again and thank you for choosing us.

Cesar Zapata
Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was there last christmas for a 2 weeks vacations. I needed to make a phone call to my airline to change some flights time. I went down and ask the front desk if it is ok for me to cal this number (I showed them the number). Both people at the front desk looked at the number and comfirmed with me that it will cost me nothing to call this number from my room. So I went up in my room. About 2 hours later, before I called, I went downstairs again and asked again ...just to be sure. 2 new people were there at the front desk this time (I guess they just switch) and they both saw the number I was going to call and told me also that it was ok to call this number from my room for free. So I did.

Then the day I left, big surprise to me to find out that they charged me 400$ for a call I made! WHAT??? I tried everything I could to not pay this but they still charged me that 400$. I contacted Mr. Eduardo Marquez ( the supposed man in charge there) by email to explain the situation but he told me that there is nothing he can do. After his reply, I tried contacting him many many times to explained to him the situation but he did not even care replying ever to my email.

Thsi place has no customer service what so ever and the staff does not even know whats going on. At the end of the day, they dont care about your business, not trying at all to make you come back...all they want its YOUR money for the time you are there.

Sad but true. this place has potentiel but the people in charge are just not doing their job to make their customers happy, mostly when THEY are the one that gave wrong information that ends up costing their customers.

If you need any more info about this, you can contact me anytime and Ill surely tell you.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Fairfield Inn by Marriott Los Cabos? Share your experiences!