“Great food and excellent service!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Seafood, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Boise, Idaho
“Great food and excellent service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

My husband and I love our meals. Our service was the second best of any we had on our trip. While the food was excellent (and we had vouchers), I do feel like you can get the same quality food, perhaps not service, and some of the smaller hole in the wall places. This would be a good restaurant for a special occasion! Service was top notch, and the bathrooms were clean :)

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Des Moines, Iowa
“Great seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Family of 5 and all ate various grilled fish. Amazing. Very fresh and light. They offered a sample of their sauces for us to share and try. Diehard grilled fish eaters that never use sauce we all sampled and raved about each. All were perfectly paired to compliment not overpower the fish. Vegetables perfectly cooked and simple rice side made the dinners a nice fresh and light change from the usual cabo dinners. Also love that they post the exchange rate for all to see!!!!! Service would rival a NY steak restaurant at 10 times the price. Will eat here every trip.

Visited June 2014
Clayton, Ohio
“Wonderful meal X2!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We went to Los Barriles because we had purchased the Los Cabos Passport card and had never been there before. Going to Cabo San Lucas is a culinary adventure for us as we love to try as many restaurants as we can and are seldom disappointed. Los Barriles measured up. The first night in Cabo we ate there and were welcomed warmly by Roberto and his staff. Everyone was very pleasant and we enjoyed great conversation with them, it was by no means a "what can I get you" kind of place. By the end of the meal we were taking photos with everyone!

They served a mango margarita that was very delicious, guacamole superb (which I judge a lot of restaurants by) as well as all of our entrees. There were 7 of us and everything tasted great.

When we were leaving we saw a sign saying they would prepare your fresh catch, which was interesting since we had some fishing happening in a couple of days. After the fishing my husband went back and spoke to Roberto about preparing our catch. We wound up with about 5-7 lbs of Dorado and they prepared it in 5 different ways ~ ceviche, sashimi, grilled, blackened and coconut. Additionally, we had sides of beans and rice, tortillas and salad. There were 8 of us and there was more food than we could eat, but we didn't want to waste it! All of the preparation and sides cost us $8.00 per person. Such a great deal, and fabulous food. If you plan on fishing and are lucky enough to catch something take it to Roberto, he will fix you up!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kalispell
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

YOU GOTTA GO THERE!!! The food is DELISH!!!!!!! My son had the coconut breaded mahi mahi and I had the other mahi mahi which I can't remember it was called but it was great!!!. I tried my sons and... "OH" my taste buds were happy !! So of course the next time we went there I ordered it and was extremely happy I did! I couldn't eat it all so I took it home!! Of course with dinner you have to have a margarita! WOW!! They were huge!! VERY GOOD! We went there twice...My parents went there around 5 times because they were closer to town than us! I would have eaten there everyday if I could! The staff were all so welcoming and very very hospitable! Roberto and Umberto are so awesome there! I wish they were here! We will definitely go there again the next time! Thank you so much Roberto and Umberto :) We will always remember you guys. You guys ROCK!! You will definitely not be disappointed if you eat here...

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tomball, Texas
“Good Resturant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We ate at Los Barriles tonight. My wife and daughter had a strawberry margarita and piña colada that we're by any standard HUGE. We all had the Caesar salad and it was made table side which was good. My wife had the coconut shrimp which were excellent. My daughter and I had the special which was a filet, shrimp and lobster tail. It was good by Cabo standards but not over the top. The homemade bread and seasoned butter here are great.

Visited May 2014