“The BEST food with the BEST service in Cabo!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Chatita Restaurant & Bar

La Chatita Restaurant & Bar
Marina Cabo Plaza local Q a few steps fr Hacienda gate | Marina at Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (Formerly Mis Suenos)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 430 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
KC Missouri
“The BEST food with the BEST service in Cabo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Ponco and his staff are the best at what they do! The new location is amazing!!!
Great breakfast...Great lunches! You will not find better service in Cabo!
We like it HOT and they go out of their way to please!
Each day they would come up with something new for us to try and it was always wonderful!
We have 3 kids, 7,9, and 14 and they LOVED it as much as the wife and I did!

We will be back...just not soon enough!

• Visited January 2013

Reno, Nevada
“The Best Breakfast in Cabo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had the best breakfast. We practically had the place to ourselves. We started with bloody mary's that needed a little bit more spice, but for breakfast we each had stuffed poblano peppers. Mine was stuffed with fresh fish, and my husband had his stuffed with eggs. Muy bien!

• Visited December 2012
Naperville, Illinois, United States
“Nice surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Another couple, my wife and I had reservations at another nearby restaurant on our last night in Los Cabos. We stumbled upon Mis Suenos to grab a drink since we had an hour or so until our other reservations. What a great surprise!! The restaurant was not very full since it was a little early before the dinner hour, but we were welcomed with open arms, ordered great margaritas and one of the managers gave us a couple of complimentary appetizers - so we could try the food. The appetizers were excellent, and if they are any indication of the rest of the food and service there, then Mis Suenos is not to be missed. It's definitely at the top of our list the next time we are back in Cabo.

Visited March 2012
Troy, Michigan, United States
“1st trip to Cabo San Lucas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Visited Cabo for 2 weeks. Once we discovered this restaurant we visited 3 times during our stay and plan on returning next time we visit. The entire staff was wonderful and very accommodating. We felt like family after our first visit. I am not much of a fish eater but we tasted tuna prepared here that ladies from our great state of Michigan caught during their tuna fishing tournament in Cabo. I tasted and enjoyed all the different ways Mis suenos prepared it. My husband was surprised I ate it at all! I can't say enough good things about this restaurant and its staff. All the food we had during our 3 visits was very good. Also I suggest you try the "Pancho Special" drink. Very tasty!! Located at the end of the marina so just keep walking around the last corner - well worth the walk.

Ted and Elaine

• Visited November 2012
Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
“MIS SUENOS (MY DREAM) December 2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

A true gem of a restaurant on the Marina in Cabos San Lucas.

Pancho, owner of "My Dream" has been in the business all his life and has finally realized his dream of owning and operating his own restaurant .... his passion for excellence is evident in everything he's done here !

His staff are fabulous .... everyone of them ! I was in Cabo for the entire month of December and felt like I was a member of their family from my very first visit.

The food and drinks are out of this world ..... good steaks and seafood fresh from the fishing boats in the Marina everyday ! You have to try the Seared Mahi Mahi or Yellowtail Tuna .... exceptional !

Drinks are well done, HUGE and very reasonable .... the place is always clean and they really know how to make you feel special, always welcome and like you've "come home" !

Ask for Victor, the head waiter, and tell him Rick sent you ..... he's the best ! And Luis will keep you laughing the whole time you're there .... from his fishing hook maneuvers to his insistence that he remembers you from high school, you'll love this guy .... a real asset to Pancho's first rate team !

Don't miss this place .... the loacls know good value and service and this is one of their faves !

• Visited December 2012