We stayed at the Playa Grande for 9 night’s mid-July and loved the joint.
We are late 30s early 40s and first time Cabo holiday for us and the room was on the lower section close to the beach room number 2053.
Playa Grande is super safe, super friendly and it meet all my aspirations, after studying trip advisor for 5 months the pressure was on to perform.
I dragged my wife for 24 plus hours of travel from Tasmania (The bottom island below Australia) to the other side of the world. Was it worth it? Hell Yeah!!
The bed was huge and comfortable and the room size was great. The little things that matter to me like the water pressure of the showers were spot on. Yes folks 2 bathrooms so my wife could get ready at the same time as me and all her perfumers, toiletries hand wash etc takes up one bathroom.
All jokes aside the service of all staff was awesome and they really understand customer service.
Great willingness to help with anything that you need they make it happen. Just beautiful people.
My wife used the day spa for the day and loved it. I highly recommend spoiling your partner with this wonderful surprise. It cost $$$ but was so worth it as a special treat that made her feel like a movie star for the day.
The place is super super super clean…. I mean they have people raking the sand around the joint. They have an in-house doctor service, it’s very easy to walk to the centre of town 10 mins and this was in the middle of their summer. I did carry water and it was hot.
Room service was great the couple of times we used it, the food looked very fresh and clean and tasted yummy. The gardens are very impressive and they have turtles in some of the little creeks that flow around the joint. Very cute.
The security of the place was tip top not sure if they really need that level but hey it made you feel safe not matter where you were in the world.
The pools were great and yes it’s not a swimmable beach…. BUT… it makes up for it with its absolute postcard beauty, no hawkers, and very romantic.
It also looks awesome for kids!!
We have a 2 year old which didn’t join us on this holiday (due to the long flight times and wanted romance) but I could see he would have had an amazing time at this resort.
The ladies that worked in the little kiosk within the hotel were great fun and informative and were so helpful with every interaction.
I don’t believe any of the photos can do justice to the resort until you see it yourself. Playa Grande really brings on the wow factor as you drive up to the entrance and see the hotel with your own eyes for the first time. Beautiful, Big and Impressive!!
Yes I would love to stay again in fact we tried to extend our stay and to our dismay we couldn’t change our flights out of LA back to Australia.
A big 10 out of 10 for Playa Grande resort, a big thank you for a wonderful stay from two Aussies looking for adventure and romance. I am happy to answer any further questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos