we just got back from a week family vacation to Cabo and stayed at Playa Grande. If you do not want to me haggled by all the downtown restaurants then the all-inclusive is the way to go. You get everything included and all the restaurants are great! One of the main events that should not be missed is the Mexican Fiesta! It was a great fun night for the whole family and it was our highlight from the hotel. Also be suer to check out Puerto San Lucas for a 5-star dining experience but if you are going with all inclusive be aware that for prime cuts of meat you only get 40% off. For the most part the staff was very friendly there were a few individuals that may have just been having a bad day but all in all everyone was very helpful. If you do not get all inclusive be sure to buy some water bottles at the small convenience store instead of at the bar (you will save 3 dollars!) All the rooms and facilities were kept up great you can not tell that the hotel is about 15 years old. It is in a great location a 5 minute walk down to the marina which offers nightlife and shopping! All in all i would recommend this hotel to others for a great and relaxing cabo vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos