The Playa Grande is a special place not just because of the beautiful rooms and meticulous grounds but because of the gracious,friendly people who work at this resort. Each morning my husband and I would say, "Another day in paradise" as we sat on our balony overlooking the warm blue pools surrounded by palm trees and colorful flowering plants (just coming into bloom in May). As you walk around the resort there is a welcoming atmosphere. Everyone says "Ola" with a smile whether you are heading for that early morning cup of coffee, getting your towel for a swim in the pool or setting out down the hill for activities at the marina.
The people here at Playa Grande, make your stay special. Miriam and Cristine will help you make the most of the resorts varied activities such as water volleyballl, Blackjack or water aerobics to name a few. Take time for a spa treatment on site too. They pamper you. Jorge, Martin and Estrella always great you with a smile at the sports bar/restaurant off the main lobby. This is a place to relax, share conversation with people from all over and they make a great Pina Colada. If you want to find out what to do off the resort grounds just sit down with a concierge, like Maria, and they will give you all the information on dinner cruises, snorkling, scuba diving, camel rides...etc. We took a day trip to Todos Santos, an old, quaint Mexican town which Maria suggested to us.
If you are into food, there are three restaurants at the resort and every night there are different themes such as: grill night, Asian night, Beach Party... And if you want a great brunch try the Sunday brunch down by the ocean. Delicious! Good restaurants in town too. Try Maro's.
Vacations are what you make of them but the place you stay can also make your vacation. Spending time at Playa Grande is special because the people who work there are special. Thank you for everything. We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Hotel
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.