We just visited and enjoyed our stay at playa grande. Very close to the marina and shops so lots to do and see nearby. We didn't do the all inclusive option...we chose to buy some groceries in town for breakfasts and just hit local hole in the walls and marina restaurants for lunch and dinner. Take a water taxi to Medano Beach for just $6 where theres lots of activity and fun. We did eat a few times at Playa Grande over the week, food was okay. We had great meals including Baja Grille on Medano and some local places off the beaten track. We also took a glass boat private tour to a number of beaches up the coast.
Playa Grande was very clean and nicely maintained. We had a one bedroom suite which was perfect. The kitchen has all the equipment, utensils and tableware we needed for our week there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos