The property is very nice, located on the Pacific side of Land's End. The beds are comfortable, the room had a refrigerator/freezer; electric stove; blender; microwave; hair dryer; iron + ironing board and great view.
The bathroom has a sunken tub that is a little tricky getting into and out of, but is otherwise great. Good water pressure and nice amenities included in bathroom.
Food on the premises are at least TWICE what you would pay elsewhere. Example. 2 daquiris, 1 bottled water; chips, guacamole and salsa were $50.00. YIKES.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos