We returned to Playa Grande for our second stay. We stayed here for NYears week in 2008. I prefer smaller quainter hotels, however we enjoyed the accommodations here very much. Both stays were in the same room, which in some ways made the stay. The room we had was first floor. Nice covered balcony with plenty of grassy area for kids to play. We were close to the adult pool and hot tub and within 100 yard of the surf on the beach.
The main attraction for this hotel was convenience and family value. We were close to everything. The resort offered great fun for the kids who roamed the pools and made new friends everyday.
Positives were good restaurant food and service. Spacious and comfortable accommodations. Negatives were the constant hard sell for time share purchases, association rules were smothering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos