My two little girls LOVED the Kids Club, especially their teacher Vividiunu (Ms. Bede). They couldn't wait to go each day. Every day filled with crafts, games and kids their own age. We loved it too as it gave my husband and I time to do the things we can't do with small children, Go Karts, relaxing breakfasts and shopping.
The resort itself was fine as usual, the food is a little spendy but the all inclusive package helped. The service and food was great at the Brigantine but we wouldn't eat at the Calima again. The service and food was not up to the standards it should be. I was given the wrong drink and after asking three different waiters, including my own, and waiting 20 minutes I was finally given the right drink. The wrong drink was a margarita placed in front of my 7 year old who took a drink without me stopping her in time and ended up throwing up very soon afterward. No apology or comped drink from the staff.
The spa was fantastic, highly recommended.
As a whole the Playa Grande is a great place to stay in Cabo. Great location, beautiful setting. Would definitely do the all inclusive next time and love love love the Kids Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos