My over all view of this property is that it is gorgeous. We loved our suite. The maids cleaned our rooms very well everyday (do not forget to tip them when your there). Thought happy hour at the pool was great, would have liked to see more of the quiz game as this is great for every age group. We did not go all inclusive as we are not big drinkers, but we do like to drink a bit. This caused a problem as my Wife was told she could not have her own alchohol at the pool, so we had to drink it in our suite. This would have been good to know before choosing a resort.We bought tickets for the beach party (all you can eat and drink) I have to be honest here and say I wasn't impressed with the food or the band, It could just be my taste in those things though, I felt it was overpriced. It is also helpful to note that the airport is about a hour away. If you do not prebook a shuttle you will be paying $60.00 one way by taxi to get to the resort, also $60.00 to come back to the airport. you can get a cheaper rate if you pre book a shuttle for both ways before you leave home. I love Cabo and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos