We just got back from spring break at PBSB. The weather was perfect, the views were breathtaking, the staff was welcoming, this resort is first class. We stayed in building 40 which is so new, it's not even on the resort map. There was a pool right outside our building which was great for a quick dip any time of day and much quieter than the Main Pool.
We were able to get free wireless internet access from the balcony of our room which was very convenient.
If you are not interested in a timeshare, just say no. Don't sign up for one, cave to sales pressure and then blast the hotel due to buyer's remorse. We went on a presentation, it took 2 hours , we declined and received $200 in resort credit which we gladly used at the pool bars and The Bistro (please note, Deli items are not applicable towards the resort credit).
We were traveling with a 5 & 8 year old who loved spending time in the pools and swimming up to the pool bars for Shirley Temples.
We had no troubles with the Free Shuttle and always got on the next available even though we were traveling with 8 (two families traveling together). PB Rose and Blanco were fun to visit and the kids loved browsing the vendors on Medano beach however we always breathed a sigh of relief coming back to PBSB. It is the resort for those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of downtown and just relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos