We loved this hotel. It is on a beautiful hillside setting and every sutie/room has a view of the ocean. We were in a one bedroom jr suite, and it was a corner unit so we had an extra great view. Ask for a corner unit availability! The grounds are suprisingly well manicured and lush for a desert setting. Because it is spread out on a hillside they have a "fleet" of mini-open air busses that will take you to your room, the pool, lobby etc. We walked once, it was quite a treck up the hill!
Of the three restaurants, we ate at The Bistro, which is very reasonably priced and has a diverse menu with American and Mexican speciaties (we had French Onion Soup and Seafood Enchiladas)including burgers, pizzas and fresh fish. We also at Nao restaurant which also over looks the water and is more upscale but still reasonable. Lunch prices and food are good, but typical of an upscale resort, expensive- 12-14$ sandwiches and burgers. They also have two mini- markets which offer a wide selection of American branded groceries, beer, wine and liquor, also at reasonable prices (cheaper than mini- bar but not as cheap as grocery store or shopping in town)). Cab ride is short and $10 into downtown Cabo. We found the resort so relaxing and peaceful, we spent less time in town than we had planned. Definately suggest going to Medano Beach and taking a Water Taxi ride, for $10 per person they give you a great tour of The Arch, Lovers Beach etc.
The only thing that disappointed me was that they don't do a lot of "advertising" or announcing of their special theme nights or entertainment. They have lots of boith but we never heard much about them other than a small sign in lobby, so be sure to ask when you check in! Happy hour is at poll bars from 3-5 pm and in lobby bar at 6pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos