First of all, we own here so have been many times over the years.
Make your own mind up about ownership but just renting might be our recommendation.
The hotel and grounds are very nice.
The pools are top rated, the service is generally good.
For a one week get away vacation this can be a wonderful place.
There is a free shuttle bus to the other PB properties. You should use that opportunity.
This hotel pushes all inclusive now.
You should know that you can not go into the surf at this beachfront hotel. It is too far to walk anywhere from this hotel and the hotel is built on the side of a cliff so walking around the hotel is a bit of a chore. The hotel provides a jitney service around the hotel grounds.
There is a kids daycare camp in the center of the hotel grounds with their own pool. If you want a little quiet stay away from that area. The hotel have wifi at the pools and a few other spots but it is generally unreliable. Wi Fi in the rooms is underway but will cost you extra.
Cell phone service on the west coast and at this hotel is poor to zero. Food and shopping at the hotel are expensive.
Recommendations- for a one week trip, just go and enjoy.
Do the Sky pool at the very top of the mountain.
Stay in the units at the very lowest level at the beach, get a ground floor room. These units are the most quiet and have a great view of the ocean. They are a short walk to the lower pool complex and have shuttles to the other areas.
Like is said use the shuttle bus to PB Rose and Blanco, it is worth the trip. If you an to go anywhere else you can take a cab or rent a car. The tourist cabs in cabo are expensive so be prepared for some cost. There are lots of great places to eat over the hill in downtown Cabo so try that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos