If you don't want to stay downtown in the chaos, but close by...the Pueblo Bonito Sunset was great. Beautiful beach and property. You can't swim at this beach, but that was okay with us. Pools were great and villas were large, spacious, clean and all had great views. We were first put on a ground floor room but asked to move to a higher level so we had a better view. We did the all inclusive since there were 18 in our group and we had lots of young adults 18-25. The kids drank their share and the cocktails were wonderful. The food was also really good!. We ate at Freidas which coast $25 extra per person on the All Inclusive, but did not feel it was any better than the other restaurants. Your just paying for the atmosphere. There is a new sushi restaurant and chinese restaurant, but we did not get to eat in them. Make sure to make dinner reservations before you go. They book up fast in the busy months.
They have shuttle rides to their sister properties in town which are fine to take, or a cab ride is less than 10 minutes.
The one thing I got tired of was waiting on the golf carts to pick you up to take you to the lobby, or anywhere up the hill. At dinner time, you can wait up to 20 minutes. I would stay on the level near the main pool on the beach next time. Other than waiting on that all was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos