My husband and I are here for 6 nights with our 8-month old daughter. Since our daughter is so young and we weren't planning on leaving the hotel. We splurged on the all-inclusive. With the exception of the breakfast at the bistro in the morning, there is a wait for everything else. The average wait for room service at dinner is 1.5-2 hours. We tried to drop in at La Nao on our second night here and was told it was fully booked. I tried calling the bistro (the only other restaurant on the all inclusive for dinner) to make a reservation, they said the earliest they could seat us was 9, and if we just showed up it would be a 30 to 45 minute wait.
I tried to be clever two nights ago and pick up take out from the bistro given the ghastly room service wait, and was told that wasn't possible on the all-inclusive.
Simply stated, there are not enough restaurants open -- particularly at dinner, we had a similar but not quite as bad problem for breakfast -- to cater to the large crowd. It is also very annoying for all of the coffee drinkers that none of the coffee shops or delis are on the plan, even for an espresso drink. Until they add in more restaurants, I recommend skipping the food and just going with the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.