Visited PB Sunset Beach the first week of May and brought a friend who had never been there before and noticed much improvement over my last visit. Check-in was a breeze with Oswaldo behind the desk. He was very personable and patient with all my friend's first-timer questions. Clearly an outstanding employee. We had only a short wait for a golf cart to take us to our room. Everyone we encountered was very friendly and we didn't get hassled any further after our first "no thanks" to the owner's meeting invitation. The next morning I noticed the hair dryer was missing and one was brought to me in a short 15 minutes after calling. Same quick response when our coffee maker broke.
I did notice the menu at Le Bistro had changed a bit, and the prices have gone up considerably. Also, the pool menu prices had drastically changed since our last visit, but I suppose this is due to the all-inclusive they are trying to push. While we only ate a few meals on the property restaurants, the food was good but a bit overpriced. The pool service we received this time was so much better than my previous visit. Daniel is by far the best! He was cheerful and efficient and so very entertaining. We were never left wanting for anything as long as he was around. I noticed the main pool appeared to be repaired a bit from all the missing/loose tiles that spoiled it last time. Also, the spa jets at the end of the main pool were working again. Your activities personel did a good job getting people involved-Susie stands out as an energetic director of fun!
It was great to see your staff is now enforcing the "no chair saving" rule at the pools. Last year I watched as the "savers" would leave their stuff then disappear for hours last time and it just wasn't fair. This time your pool chair enforcer would watch in the morning and if the people didn't return in 15 minutes or so, he would take their stuff and stow it safely in the towel hut. He was very professional and very kind when the people returned and retrieved their items.
We had a wonderful stay and can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos