Ahhhh....Pacific Ocean - Check
Nice Resort - Check
Tequilla - Check
More drinks - Check
That said, the resort is massive. While they have Golf Carts that transport you from point A to Point B. I have to say that became the one con (and ultimately the star deduction) for this place. The room we had was at the very top of the hill (building 24) so everyday we were greeted with a magnificent view of the ocean. While the water is WAY too choppy to actually swim in, it's still a great look.
The Bistro restaurant at the hotel had really good breakfast but I found lunch and dinner at La Nao to be pretty underwhelming. Then when you factor in the prices....let's just say if it weren't for the rooms being so damn nice, I would have deducted another star and called the police for this robbery. This became even more apparent when we went into town (10 minutes away) and found MUCH better deals without any sacrifice of food quality.
Overall, the room we stayed in was marvelous and the service at the hotel was pretty good which is why I would recommend this place.
Suggestion: Make a 7 reservation for Sunset at Mona Lisa Restaurant....BEAUTIFUL view of the Arcs and the sunset and a complete photo ops.
If you're looking for a good party, mos def go to Squid Roe...and drinks lots of water because if you don't you'll have a hangover the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos