Currently we are staying at this resort in May. We have found the room to be excellent with a great view. The staff have been very friendly and willing to help in any way. The food quality has been excellent however we were very disappointed in La Freda. These are the things that this restaurant needs to learn to be a top notch 4 star location:
1)Wine lists must be updated daily or (like with myself) it seems like they are trying to bate and switch to a more expensive wine. Vintage years do not seem to matter to them.
2)Interrupting a conversation or asking a question of a guest when your mouth is full is not the professional attributes of a good waiter. Also removing finished plates from one party while the other party is still eating is rude. It make the slower eater feel rushed and cannot truly enjoy finishing the meal or enjoy the atmosphere.
3) I ordered the Pork Chops as Mexico is known for it's great pork dishes. It arrived as a huge double hunk of meat. I had asked for well done however due to the size, it came medium. There was no seasoning nor sauce. My children could have cooked this. The spinach pie was good however. My wife had the Tuna Entrée. She liked it however it arrived with literally no vegetables on the plate. Just a tiny piece of Tuna and soya sauce in a little bowl. This certainly confirmed that this is not a four star restaurant.
4) The slight extra cost of $20 each for La Freda was not worth it. Much better to go to Fillini Italian Restaurant in Pueblo Bonito Rose as food was very good however the same issues around service above seems to be everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos