This is my first review ever but had to share our wonderful experience! We recently spent 2 glorious weeks in an executive suite located right on the beach close to the main pool. Whale watching from our patio was a daily occurence. The staff were extremely courteous & made every effort to accommodate our requests ie. replaced toaster, relocated our room, provided additional patio furniture, exchange compact refrigerator with larger model (lots of groceries as we ate most meals in) with a speedy response. We used the cart service on several occasions & found it very convenient. The drivers promptly appeared (within minutes it seemed) to transport us & our gear up the fairly steep incline. Most trips down however were made with ease as steps are provided & the exercise was welcomed. Since we opted not to take the all-inclusive offer (rate seemed quite expensive) we were very fortunate to have a rental car for our treks to Walmart & Costco for groceries & beverages. We chose not to succumb to requests for the timeshare breakfast/presentation regardless of the offers of free activities or dollar incentives. Once we said no, we were not harrassed in any way.
We have two negative comments. The first one relates to guests regarding the "chair saving" at the pools. With our room being located very near the main pool we watched guests arrive as early as 7:00am to mark their territory by placing towels on the chairs, then leaving again knowing their space is reserved. We realize we were there during the very busy "March break" season & we could expect overcrowding but the saving of seating was especially inconsiderate. Perhaps the hotel policy of chair saving could be more closely monitored. The other would be the spotty & almost non-existent free internet service. I know we're supposed to be on vacation but in this day & age and considering the number of people clustered around the "free zone" the internet is an integral part of life and something that management should consider improving.
Overall, we found this resort to be spectacularly well kept, view is spectacular, staff is amazing & our visit went by too quickly!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos