...I'll get to the problems later. First, the room was really nice and good sized, with a great view of the ocean. We were pretty charmed by the mode of transportation around the property on modified golf carts. When we called for one, the driver generally arrived in a couple of minutes. We ate at the Bistro and the pool several times, and the food was good and reasonable. We spent a good amount of time at the lower pool, and other than during the water aerobics class, it was a pretty relaxing spot.
The downsides: kenpricebs is correct about the lack of pricing in the two convenience stores and the high prices. A box of cereal was $10.00, yes $10.00. And wifi was very expensive in the room, I believe something like $13.95 per day. We just took our I-pads down to the Manila Bar where wifi was free. No one hassled us about just sitting the the bar and using the I-pads.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos